Tuesday, February 7, 2012

WORD VOMIFUCKT!

My mind is running one thousand right now, I'm fuming but first things first:

If any of you are reading this and taking what I say to the tenth degree, please stop. Those of you who truly know me and can appreciate the pure humor of my life, such as myself, divulge. I am fine and am only saying what most of you think but in a less censored manor.

Ok, ah... I started hanging out with Lucas and it has been brought to my attention that the problem just might be him and I think that just might be right. What kind of a lady who has been dragged around for two god damn years would still talk to him? Well, I would say this lady but more like this old lady? If that makes sense. I've changed and I took it so seriously when I promised myself that I would only let people into my life that wanted to be in. I am not forcing anyone to be apart of me but I am a pretty damn fun, sexy and giving/forgiving person so FUCK OFF.

Second, I hate Jesse. I am sure most of you do not know who Jesse is but she is a mexican, I dont know if thats true or not (but she looks like one), who works with me. Months ago tips were being stolen from my work and the front desk staff was accused of this.

Jesse was convinced that we, the front desk,  were the ones doing it and APPARENTLY she was telling my fellow co-works in the break room she it was me...

Have you ever been around someone and you can just smell the stench of hatred reeking from their body? Thats Jesse. There is only one other person whom I have come in contact with like this, Kyl Myers. I thought she was the only rotten bitch to rome this earth that people instantly and instinctively didnt like. Well, Kyl, you may have been topped. So if you were in fear of losing your crown, try a little harder, there is a new spawn in town.

Come to find out the tips were being stolen by our cleaning crew.

As Jesse was leaving the other day, before I found out she was talking shit (coward),  she wanted to pay for a treatment she had just received. I told her that I wouldn't be able to ring her out because the computers were down. Laughing, she said, "Well, its not like you dont know where I work or anything.". The smart ass I am, I replied, "Yea, either that or I could just start stealing your tips...".
I took a mental picture of her face as she processed this exchange... She rolled her eyes and huffed, "We figured out it was the cleaning crew.". No shit sherlock?!

I am going to say something to her tomorrow when we work together. Not mean, not accusing. I really do just want to ask her what has made her such a miserable human being? And why the fuck doesnt she get help? Has no one brought your attitude to your attention before? Has the fact that you never get a repeat request ever fazed you? Its because you are stewing in your self-hatred and its affecting me you rotten hag!

I am convinced that if I stood behind a corner and splashed her with salt she would bubble up like a snail...
I would be content if mass amounts of salt got in her eyes temporarily making her blind. Either scenario   is fine with me.

Guess what Jesse? If you have a problem with me, which you so obviously do, say it to my face, like I am going to say it to yours tomorrow. At least one of us is not a cowardly, shit talking, immigrant, whore.

I may or may not be taking some anger out on Jesse in this post but I can assure you that by tomorrow I will have regained my posher and will act like a LADY.

Had a great day. You have one too, tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment